- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Lubricate chassis if vehicle has grease fittings. Change engine oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels under hood and tire pressures. Perform 25 point visual safety inspection. Replace up to 5 qts of Oil.
- Replace front brake pad linings and inspect front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Install front wheels & torque to factory specs. Road test vehicle.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Adjust caster, camber and toe in to factory specs.
Mark K. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/2/2021