- Check charging system for proper output to battery. Load test battery. Check all wiring. Inspect belt and adjust as required. Test for current draw on electrical system and record findings. During testing found key fob battery low requires replacement & positive battery terminal loose causing intermit starting issues.
- Replace front brake pad linings and inspect front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Install front wheels & torque to factory specs. Road test vehicle.
- Replace Rear Brake Pads with Wagner Perfect Stop Brake Pads. Inspect rear brake rotors. Clean and Lubricate calipers and slides. Install rear wheels & torque to factory specs. Road test vehicle after.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – V8 (16 Spark Plugs)
Lesley M. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/11/2021