- Drain & Refill Engine Oil. Replace engine oil filter. Lube all greaseable joints. Refill with Full Synthetic oil up to 5 qts. Check all other fluid levels under hood. Perform 25 point visual safety inspection.
- Remove all tires and Rotate rear tires to front and front tires to rear. Torque lug nuts to manufacturers spec.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation.
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – Gas – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
Steve M. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/18/2021