- Replace front brake pad linings and replace front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Install front wheels & torque to factory specs. Road test vehicle.
- Replace Rear Brake Pads with Bosch Perfect Stop Brake Pads. Replace rear brake rotors. Clean and Lubricate calipers and slides. Install rear wheels & torque to factory specs. Road test vehicle after.
- Lubricate chassis if vehicle has grease fittings. Change engine oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels under hood and tire pressures. Perform 25 point visual safety inspection. Replace up to 5 qts of Oil.
- Remove all tires and rotate rear tires to front and front tires to rear. Torque lug nuts to manufacturers spec.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Remove, Clean & Lubricate Front Brake Caliper Slide Pins.
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with new full synthetic transmission fluid.
- Remove cover. Remove old gasket material, drain old fluid, inspect internals and reassemble with new gasket. Install new fluid to proper levels. Road test vehicle for proper operation.
- Remove cover. Remove old gasket material, drain old fluid. Inspect internals and reassemble with new gasket. Install new fluid to proper level. Road test vehicle for proper operation.
Michael S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/10/2022