CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-16T22:03:18+00:002015 Ford Mustang CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-16T22:03:18+00:00
- Drain & Refill Engine Oil. Replace engine oil filter. Lube all greaseable joints. Refill with Full Synthetic oil up to 5 qts. Check all other fluid levels under hood. Perform 25 point visual safety inspection.
- TIRE PRESSURE SENSOR – Remove & Replace – One – [Includes: Additional time for use of scan tool to perform this procedure.] RF
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- Install Tire Patch inside RF tire remount tire & balance.
- Replace front brake pad linings and replace front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Install front wheels & torque to factory specs. Road test vehicle.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
Rich B. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/15/2021