CRM Mitchell1 2023-09-12T22:02:05+00:002011 Hyundai Sonata CRM Mitchell1 2023-09-12T22:02:05+00:00
- Lubricate chassis if vehicle has grease fittings. Change engine oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels under hood and tire pressures. Perform 25 point visual safety inspection. Replace up to 5 qts of Oil.
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %) Torque wheels to factory specs.
- Replace front brake pad linings and replace front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Install front wheels & torque to factory specs. Road test vehicle.
- Replace Rear Brake Pads with Bosch Perfect Stop Brake Pads. Inspect rear brake rotors. Clean and Lubricate calipers and slides. Install rear wheels & torque to factory specs. Road test vehicle after.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
Mark K. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/12/2023