CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-09T22:02:20+00:002015 Mazda 6 CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-09T22:02:20+00:00
- Drain & Refill Engine Oil. Replace engine oil filter. Lube all greaseable joints. Refill with Full Synthetic oil up to 5 qts. Check all other fluid levels under hood. Perform 25 point visual safety inspection.
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %) Torque wheels to factory specs.
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- Install Tire plug
- Replace front brake pad linings and inspect front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Install front wheels & torque to factory specs. Road test vehicle.
- Replace Rear Brake Pads with Bosch Perfect Stop Brake Pads. Inspect rear brake rotors. Clean and Lubricate calipers and slides. Install rear wheels & torque to factory specs. Road test vehicle after.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
Jim C. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/9/2022