CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-22T22:03:58+00:002015 Honda Pilot CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-22T22:03:58+00:00
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Drain & Refill Engine Oil. Replace engine oil filter. Lube all greaseable joints. Refill with Full Synthetic oil up to 5 qts. Check all other fluid levels under hood. Perform 25 point visual safety inspection.
- Remove all tires and Rotate rear tires to front and front tires to rear. Torque lug nuts to manufacturers spec.
- Replace front brake pad linings and inspect front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Install front wheels & torque to factory specs. Road test vehicle.
- Run Motorvac Machine Fuel system cleaner through fuel rails and injectors. De carbon valves + combustion chamber.
Andrew S. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/21/2021