CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-12T23:02:36+00:002008 Subaru Tribeca CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-12T23:02:36+00:00
- Lubricate chassis if vehicle has grease fittings. Change engine oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels under hood and tire pressures. Perform 25 point visual safety inspection. Replace up to 5 qts of Oil.
Liz D. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/11/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-30T22:03:17+00:002011 Subaru Legacy CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-30T22:03:17+00:00
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Low beam HEADLAMP ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – Both Side – [Includes: R&I Bumper Cover. ]
- N.J. State Inspection Pass or Fail
- Replace front brake pad linings and inspect front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
Stephen N. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/29/2020